5 reasons Why i want to become an early bird ( morning person)
I'm starting to have what it's called "social jet lag" '
the feeling of being very tired when you return to work after a holiday, especially because of changes to your sleeping pattern.' I like to say that i'm a night owl living an early bird's life. Therefore, getting back to a healthy regular sleeping time is very important for me and i know for a fact that it would be life changing....not convinced yet? ---> watch this here are a few reasons why I'm becoming an early bird (morning person).
1) my day will be longer. if you've been a nigh owl for so long, becoming a early bird will make the day feel like two days.
2) I don't miss breakfast.....(read this)
3) I get to places on time....(always late? a huge turn off)
4) I don't feel tired the whole day.....or (i feel like taking a nap all day)
5) I'm finally a productive person....
productive = (I got my sh** together)
Rita Pearl X